Friday, January 31, 2014

January in Ketchum

In January, Gabe has a work trip - one week  in Aspen at the X-Games,  and another week in Denver for a trade show.  So last summer, I told Katherine that I would come to help her with Huxley for the two weeks. I flew home from Doha, Qatar, on Jan. 18, spent one day at home and then flew to Idaho on Monday Jan. 20.

Huxley is now seven months old and so much fun. He is sitting up, eating lots of different foods, and expressing his likes and dislikes very clearly. One thing he really hates is to have his face and nose wiped. He also is not sleeping through the night, and I promised I would help Katherine with that, but I am afraid I haven't been much help. It is hard to listen to him cry and so I often go in and rock him a bit, and some mornings, I have brought him in to sleep with me awhile. I don't think sleeping alone is fun for anyone.

In his Mom's words,  "Huxley  is just so dang cute right now."



He likes to put everything in his mouth - phones and cameras are especially exciting.



Katherine and Carrie went skiing one day and Huxley and I walked to the Warm Springs Lodge to meet them for some hot mocha.



No comments:

Post a Comment